LED Photodynamic Light Therapy
Repair and rejuvenate
Photodynamic Light Therapy, also known as LED light therapy, is a non-invasive, natural method of light therapy which activates the skin’s natural repair and rejuvenation processes. It is clinically proven for all skin types and can treat a wide range of skin conditions, including fine lines and wrinkles, sun damage, acne, rosacea, eczema, psoriasis, and scar-healing. The skin has the ability to absorb light and use it as a source of energy to stimulate a healing response, and increase collagen production and blood circulation. It is a natural biochemical reaction similar to that of plant photosynthesis, which converts light energy to cell energy. Photodynamic light therapy is a pain-free, heat-free and relaxing treatment, without side effects or downtime, and can be used in conjunction with other corrective treatments.
LED Red Light
Skin rejuvenation, anti-ageing and healing
Red light is beneficial for all skin types. It counteracts the effects of ageing and has an anti-inflammatory effect on the skin.
- Minimizes fine lines and wrinkles
- Skin is smoother, firmer and plumper
- Evens out skin tone
- Increases hydration
- Soothes irritation and redness
- Stimulates blood circulation
- Accelerates the healing process
- Restores natural luminosity and radiance
LED Blue Light
Acne and congested skin
The blue light has powerful anti-bacterial properties that decongest and purify skin prone to acne.
- Assists in killing bacteria (P.acnes) in the skin
- Reduces active acne
- Prevents breakouts
- Deep-cleansing effect
- Shrinks enlarged pores
- Helps to fight infection
- Feasible alternative to medication
- Promotes calming and relaxation
LED Combined Red and Blue Light
Sensitive and problematic skin
A combination of red and blue light is one of the most effective treatments for sensitive, problematic skin.
- Improved acne treatment
- Gently purifies without irritation
- Normalises unbalanced skin
- Reduces inflammation and swelling