May Bank Holiday Offer
How to use and get the best from your Dr Babor Ultimate Repair Cream Mask and Glow Booster Bi-Phase Ampoule Collection:
1. Use your mask 1 – 2 times a week, preferably in the evening before going to bed.
2. Cleanse face, neck and décolletage using a cleanser appropriate for your skin type – massage the cleanser over the skin using firm pressure and gliding movements to stimulate circulation.
3. Remove cleanser using a clean, warm and damp face towel, allow the warmth of the face towel to penetrate your skin helping to relax your facial muscles.
Theresa recommends: Dr Babor Ultimate Repair Cleanser or Babor Hy Ol and Phyto base combi cleanser.
4. After cleansing exfoliate the face, neck and décolletage thoroughly using a gentle exfoliating medium appropriate for your skin. Note: If using a granular exfoliator do not over rub the skin as this will create micro damage on the delicate skin surface. Remove the exfoliator using a clean, warm and damp face towel.
Theresa recommends: DermaQuest Algae polish
5. Ensure all particles of exfoliator are removed from the skin by using a dry clean towel over the area.
6. Avoiding the eye area, apply a generous amount of the cream mask over the face, neck and décolletage.
7. Relax in a warm bath or lie down somewhere comfortable and warm.
8. Apply a cotton pad moistened with cool water over each eye and allow the mask to take effect for approx. 10 – 15 minutes.
9. To remove the mask rinse off any excess mask with warm water and a clean, warm and damp face towel.
10. Apply eye cream / serum around the eye area, gently massaging using the tips of your ring fingers.
Theresa recommends: Babor Dual Eye Solution or DMK Eye Web
11. Shake well, one of the Bi-Phase Glow Booster Ampoules and firmly snap open using a tissue.
10. Pour half the fluid from the ampoule into the palm of your hand and smooth evenly over the face and neck taking care to avoid the eye area.
11. Pour the remaining half of the fluid into the palm of your hand and smooth evenly over the décolletage.
12. Massage gently into the skin using the whole of your hand not just your fingertips to create a luminous glow.
13. Only if required, apply a moisturizing cream to finish.
Theresa recommends: Dr Babor Ultimate Repair Cream or DMK Transgenesis Cream
For an Intense overnight skin treatment:
1. Follow stages 1 – 8 above.
2. Do not remove the remaining mask, instead massage any excess cream from the mask into the skin and leave on overnight.
3. Cleanse skin as normal the following morning and apply a Bi-Phase Glow Booster Ampoule to face, neck and décolletage.